Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bohemian Politics

I've got a coworker who held the illustrious title of Queen of the Fair for a year.  And though there was a peaceful transfer of power not long ago...well, she's still a queen.

And, as queens do sometimes (espeically when you're good friends with them), she says things that make you snicker.  We were having an exchange of this type he other day at work.

"Watch it," I said.  "I'll 'off-with-yer-head' if you keep this up."

Another coworker piped in.  "You can't do that to someone who isn't one of your subjects.  Don't forget - she's a queen, and you're just a princess."

"I'm Commander in Cheif of the Bohemian Royal Army!" I retored.  

"But she's got an army too!"

I looked back to 'the queen'.  "Well, I'll have my army call your army, then, darling.  They can sort all this out."

No comments:

Post a Comment